How to Set Up Your Blue Link® Account
Wondering how to set up your Blue Link® account to take advantage of its features around Cartersville? If you’ve recently purchased a new Hyundai model from Riverside Hyundai and would like to access your Blue Link® account, follow these instructions!
What Is Blue Link®?
First and foremost, it’s important to understand what Hyundai Blue Link® is and how it works. In short, it’s a connected vehicle system that comes standard on all new Hyundai models that relies on telematics to provide information such as:
- Monthly vehicle health reports
- Automatic diagnostics
- Maintenance reminders
- Automatic crash notifications
- SOS Emergency Assistance
Some other capabilities includes remote start and locking via the Blue Link® Mobile App as well as immobilizing your car in the event of it being stolen. As you move through the various Hyundai trim lineups, you’ll get a more advanced Blue Link® system with additional features.
Setting Up Your Account
The Hyundai Blue Link® Connected Care Service is free for your first three years of ownership. To access all that Blue Link® has to offer, all you have to do is:
- Visit the MyHyundai webpage to register.
- Indicate that you already own a Hyundai model. This means that you must enter your Vehicle Identification Number and a few other details.
- Enter subscriber information for Blue Link®, including name, address, email address, and more. You also must enter your four-digit Blue Link® PIN.
- Activate your standard term for Blue Link® Connected Care and Blue Link Remote. Each has different term lengths, and this page also allows you to select additional enrollment options.
- Congratulations! You’re enrolled!
Schedule Service at Riverside Hyundai
Get in touch with Riverside Hyundai for more information on how to set up your Blue Link account, or visit our Service Department if you would like further assistance. You can also reach out by giving us a call!