2019 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
Getting into a new Hyundai can be tough. There are so many great choices, but with the 2019 Hyundai Elantra and all of the features that have given this model glowing reviews, the choice is easy. Read the reviews and learn more about this model with us at Riverside Hyundai.
When it comes to getting a new vehicle, you’ll want to know what people are saying about. Good and bad. You can trust these reviewers when it comes to the 2019 Elantra. See what they have to boast about when it comes to this Hyundai model.
- Edmunds – “Hyundai was one of the first to offer Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and it continues to provide smart, well-integrated solutions to connect and use your smartphone … they have improved with this Elantra model.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2019 Hyundai Elantra offers luxury levels of equipment and technology in a stylish sedan that is remarkably affordable.”
- Car and Driver – “The styling takes a step upscale with its new front end dominated by a wider grille with horizontal slats.”
Hyundai Elantra Feature Highlights
While the exterior received a more sporty redesign, the interior is what gains most of the praise. Cedartown drivers still get smartphone integration and plenty of safety features, but there’s more to the new Elantra than the basics. Here’s what key features can be found in this 2019 model:
- 6-way driver seat with seat height adjustment
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice recognition
- 7-inch display audio system with high-resolution touchscreens
- Available 8-inch Navigation system with high-resolution touchscreens
- Available driver’s blind spot mirror
- And more!
Explore the Elantra at Riverside Hyundai
Once you’ve decided on the Elantra trim level that’s right for you, make your way to Riverside Hyundai near Cartersville. Whether you’re looking to learn more about which Elantra has a sunroof, how the Elantra compares to the Sonata, or what the vehicle’s MPG ratings are, contact us at Riverside Hyundai.